Go back, way back.
I’m tired aka I just typed an entire blog post on my phone and deleted it. I didn’t mean to; I’m tired. 4:15 am is too early to be awake, but as I watched the minutes tick past, and heard the alarm go off, I knew it was time to get going.
I’m heading back to Calgary this morning. My heart aches as it hasn’t been this full in a while. Visits with family, friends, and two new little babes having me missing Toronto before I’ve even left it.
Here’s hoping I can get some sleep on the plane so I don’t head into the office looking like I’ve only slept 4 hours….like I do now. Viola:
- from tv-less to all the channels. read a newbie's take on @ShawInfo's #BlueSkyTV. scribblesandsass.com/2017/06/nothin… https://t.co/XYiXI2emCI 15 hours ago
- @DanielleBurger @bestthingislove hahaha that's okay, Danielle. they aren't for everyone, but they are for me. 23 hours ago
- this weekend included some really great hugs. you know those kind where you wrap your arms around each other and hold tight? i love hugs! 1 day ago
- you can hear all of them in my apartment, too. 🙄 twitter.com/vicparkyyc/sta… 2 days ago
- i may not scream, but i do have an ice cream dance.🍦 got a maple ice cream bar at @SafewayCanada to support… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago