27 things you should know before you date me.
- At some point, I will make you slow dance with me.
- Hold my hand. Non-negotiable.
- Don’t take it personally that I’m always right.
- Sometimes my eyebrows will not be waxed, and legs will not be silky smooth. Deal with it.
- I will write about you.
- I’m not much of a morning person; don’t wake me up.
- I swear too much on occasion…fuck.
- I will make up a nickname/pet name for you. It happens.
- You will make me cry. It may be out of happiness or sadness, but it is guaranteed that you will be the reason I shed tears at some point.
- I don’t like conventional flowers like red roses and I really hate carnations.
- I love to cook and bake, but if you can it’s a turn on.
- I’m not a player I just tweet a lot.
- Cute texts are always appreciated, but I’d rather you just call me.
- I will judge your spelling and punctuation in every email and text message.
- I flirt. That’s most likely how I hooked you. Calm down; I’m going home with you.
- You won’t convince me to play video games. Feel really special if you can.
- Yes, I’m a chick. Yes, I love sports.
- Not the biggest on PDAs. We’re not going to makeout feverishly at a coffee shop, but we can get makey-outy in the privacy of your vehicle at the Petro Canada parking lot.
- If I tell you to ‘stop’ sternly or say ‘I don’t want to talk about it’, I suggest you listen. I’m about 3.5 seconds away from mega bitch.
- Taking me to the ballet or the theatre is a guaranteed kill.
- Can’t get much sexier than great conversation.
- Drake thinks I’m the best. Sweat pants, hair tied, chillin’ with no makeup on.
- I talk. A lot.
- Go see horror movies with someone else.
- I’m an animal lover. I want a dog. I will talk to it like a human.
- I’m super ticklish. It may be funny for you, but I’ve been known to laugh so hard I puke. Let’s not go there.
- I’m bossy, but you can say no to me. You may not think you can, but I need to learn the word.
Took this idea from Thought Catalog. If you credit your sources it’s not stealing.