A little bit of random.
Every so often in the blog world, a tag post will go around. It’s the equivalent of a 1990 chain email. I’ve passed it to you, and unless you want to step on broken glass, or die in the middle of the night you must pass it along to thirty-three other people.
The fantastically-fit Robyn from RobynBaldwin.com tagged me in her 11 Random things post. She’s pretty interesting, and crazy gorgeous – so go check her out.
Here are the rules:
1. Post these rules
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions set for you by the person who tagged you
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
5. Select 11 peeps and tag them on twitter, facebook, or on their blog
On to Robyn’s questions:
Start and independent business working for myself.
I oblige, it’s sweet for my fellow bloggers to think of me.
Instead of tagging, I’m leaving it open to anyone who wants to participate. Want to answer my 11 questions, and share 11 random facts? Poof! Your name just appeared on me list!
11 Questions from Laur:
1. What’s one rule you hate following?
2. Were you cheering for the Giants or Pats tonight? What’s football?
3. Would you rather be single or in a long distance relationship?
4. Who is your favourite family member?
5. If you could live anywhere, where would that be?
6. What is your favourite vegetable?
7. What’s one movie you have never watched that people think it’s weird you haven’t?
8. Who was your first crush?
9. Favourite pub food: wings or nachos?
10. Marilyn or Jackie?
11. Yoga or weights?
I want to know if you answer them, so leave a comment or link to this post in your post.
I follow no rules, the quote is true. sigh.